Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day Three

The day wasn't all bad, but let's just say that it ended kind of sucky. I did not make it to yoga tonight because the cats kept coming into Jonah's room as I was nursing him to sleep. Ken was here to sit for Jonah so I could go. But the effing cats woke Jonah up and despite the fact that I started bedtime early, it took 45 minutes to get him to sleep and I missed my chance to get to class on time. The day started out crazy, too, but I did make it to my acupuncture appointment - which was wonderful and a highlight of my day - despite having to scramble for a babysitter at 8:15 a.m. after I decided not to risk exposing Jonah to Max's illness. Thankfully, Brie was around and watched Jonah for me, which meant Jonah got to spend time with Tatum before she moves to California at the end of the month. (Jessica was also willing to babysit, so I even had backup!) But, we had another short nap today and I'm pretty sure it was the cats who woke Jonah up after only 40 minutes. They always misbehave when Matthew goes away! Does anyone want my cats? Seriously! I'm so done with them. Though, I guess I'm not selling them very well. Lots of other stuff happened today. Jonah talked a lot about "DaaaaDeee!" all day long, as well as his "nynee" (lion) and the "tee-eeys" (kitties). Oh, and he has learned the word "poop." But, frankly, I'm too tired and my neck is too crunchy feeling to go into any more of it. I just want to eat my ice cream, watch dumb TV and go to bed early. Oh, and I didn't get a photo today. Obviously, today was too crazy for photos. And, I forgot to ask Ken to take the trash out for me when he left, so I guess it will sit in the hallway all night. Peace.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Did he learn "poop" form Ken?