Friday, January 18, 2008

Vote For Jonah!

We entered Jonah into this silly contest but now he's a finalist he could win a $5000 savings bond! Please send this link to your friends and family too. Thanks!

http://www.cutesttaxdeduction.com/


UPDATE:
Thanks for all your votes and for getting out the vote! Jonah jumped ahead 13% today and has pulled into 2nd place! Here are some of the great responses we've received from the electorate:

"So clearly the cutest baby of the bunch."

"I have made all my coworkers get on and vote, too."

"I have most of the Westfield Air National Guard now voting for Jonah!"

"And he even is, in fact, the cutest!"

"I want lighting that flattering!"

"clearly his Dad is a photographer!!"

"Ok, you are officially on the dorky parents list."

"Pimpin the kid....slippery slope...I like it!"

"My buddy just had a kid. Go to this website and vote for Jonah. He’s by far the best looking kid. All the other ones look like aliens."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he has pulled into 2nd place.

Anonymous said...

he's in first now!
go jonah!

Unknown said...

Holy cow, he's ahead by a lot now! Owen's parents must be pissed!