Monday, September 28, 2009

Sentences

A few of Jonah's new sentences:

"See Mama." I want to see Mama.
"Eh. Two. Zoo. Saw." I saw two elephants at the zoo.
"Fire. Side. Saw." I saw a firetruck outside.
"Mama hitah." Mama sit so I can nurse.
"Side!" I want to nurse on the other side. Or ... let's go outside.
"Jo-Jo Daddy hug." Jonah wants to give Daddy a hug.
"Pete hug." I want to hug Pete.
"Hug." Give me a hug. I want to give you a hug.
"Two moo. Saw." I saw two cows.
"See moo." I want to see the cows.
"Max cruck!" I am going to play with trucks at Max's house.
"Pete weow." Pete said meow.
"Fammy weow." Sammy said meow.
"Bahboo hit." I want to hit the ball.
"Bahboo kick." I want to kick the ball.
"Bahboo frow." I want to throw the ball.
"Neeni hobum." Neeni's (Auntie Dani's) house. I like Neeni's house. I remember Neeni's house. I want to go to Neeni's house.
"Dada wawa." I remember swimming in the water with Dahlia.

2 comments:

kristy said...

awesomeness.

Dani said...

Neeni, jojo hobum.